About Me

I have been a kindergarten teacher for 16 years. I now have children of my own and see on a daily basis how they use technology. I decided it was time to return to school myself. I am a currently a graduate student at Full Sail University working towards a Master's Degree in Education Media Design and Technology.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

PE1_iMovie

So I procrastinated and began watching the lynda.com tutorials yesterday. I have to admit that when I saw the 2 hour and 22 minutes it was going to take, I kept putting it off. I didn't realize how simple it would have been to just do a few clips here and there throughout the week. It is already broken up into sections for you. I didn't have to do anything!

I know that we received the lynda.com information several months ago, but I just didn't know what it was. I have to admit that now I really love it. I really like how user friendly it is. I was a little hesitant at first in finding exactly what we were supposed to watch, but once I looked a little, there it was. It was all laid out and it would have been so simple to just do one or two sections a day. Just look!

Here is a short list of each section that I needed to watch and even a cute little "eye" icon that shows what I have already watched.

I'm really kicking myself!

But, now I am really looking forward to see what else this website can teach me. I am afraid to ask how much it would be to renew, but I think my year membership will extend past graduation. I should have some free time then, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment