About Me

I have been a kindergarten teacher for 16 years. I now have children of my own and see on a daily basis how they use technology. I decided it was time to return to school myself. I am a currently a graduate student at Full Sail University working towards a Master's Degree in Education Media Design and Technology.

Friday, February 18, 2011

PE5_Zimmer Twins

After they have been playing with Zimmer Twins, I hope to have them create more of a story line. I want them to write the script and then use the characters to create their own movie.

Check out what I was able to put together. I tried to demonstrate the process that I want them to go through. See how different it is from the previous student video. I hope they are able to see the difference as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment