About Me

I have been a kindergarten teacher for 16 years. I now have children of my own and see on a daily basis how they use technology. I decided it was time to return to school myself. I am a currently a graduate student at Full Sail University working towards a Master's Degree in Education Media Design and Technology.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wk 1 - Beginning Month 10

I am so excited to begin this month of Full Sail! I finally feel as though I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and everything is beginning to come together.
screen shot by Alicia Welch
It has been so much fun working with everyone. I remember about 9 months ago when someone told us that when we meet a graduation, we would feel like we already knew one another. I actually already experienced that after running into one of our classmates at a local McDonald's. After spending months online together, I recognized her right away.
I am also starting to realize why we have people auditing our classes. I feel as though this time has flown by so quickly and I already want to go back. I feel as though I need to spend more time with some of the new programs and applications that we have explored. I also would like to stay current with new technology, especially keeping up to date with any new Web 2.0 tools.
Basically, while I am glad to see this time come to an end...I really feel that this is only the beginning. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great realization. Thanks for sharing and hope that you do get a chance to re-sample the program. enjoy.

    ReplyDelete