About Me

I have been a kindergarten teacher for 16 years. I now have children of my own and see on a daily basis how they use technology. I decided it was time to return to school myself. I am a currently a graduate student at Full Sail University working towards a Master's Degree in Education Media Design and Technology.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wk 4 - Publishing_Presentation Project

butterfly raised in my kindergarten class
In beginning this Publishing/Presentation Project, I was at first very hesitant. I am not the type of person to put myself out there. I have gotten much better over the years, I think age helps, but it's still not my strength. I was unsure as to how to approach something that would involve me sharing something that I had done.
In researching the journals, I found one that I feel best fits my project. I have complied both the work from my Literature Review as well as my CBR project into a final publication. I am excited to submit it and see where it can go from here.

Week 2 - Think Out Loud

Week 3 - Think Out Loud

Final PPP Document

No comments:

Post a Comment